- Why do people love chocolate so much?
- Do you like chocolates? Why or why not?
- unique /yoo-NEEK/
- conduct /kuhn-DUHKT/
- harvest /HAHR-vist/
- influence /IN-floo-uhns/
- emphasize /EM-fuh-sahyz/
[adjective] – being the only existing one of its type or, more generally, unusual, or special in some way
I could recognize your handwriting anywhere because it is unique.
[verb] – to organize and perform a particular activity
The experiments were conducted by the students in my class.
[noun] – the activity or time of gathering a crop, or a crop that is gathered
This year’s harvest was abundant.
[verb] – to affect or change how someone or something develops, behaves, or thinks
What influenced you to pursue a profession in nursing?
[verb] – to show that something is very important or worth giving attention to
I just wanted to emphasize how important it is for people to learn other languages.
At the University of Nottingham, Dr. David Goupaulchan, an international research fellow, has been studying the bacteria that are present during fermentation, how their development dynamics are influenced by their environment, and how they help flavors to emerge. He emphasized how important fermentation was to the taste and quality of chocolate. A better understanding of the procedure would lead to better quality chocolate for consumers and higher pricing for farmers.
- Where does the chocolate that we eat come from?
- As per Luisa Vicinanza-Bedi, why is the flavor of the chocolate unique?
- Who is the leader of the Research Group for Food Chemistry at Zurich University of Applied Sciences?
- What is Dr. David Goupaulchan studying?
- What did Dr. David Goupaulchan emphasize?
- What is the most delicious chocolate you have ever tasted? Could you tell me something about it?
- Do you like getting chocolate as a present? Why or why not?
- If you were to make any food taste much better, what would it be? Why?
- Do you agree that fermentation has had a significant influence on the flavor and quality of chocolate?
- What do you think about scientists who are trying to improve the flavor and quality of chocolate? Please elaborate on your answer.