- Do you like electric cars?
- Do you want to own an electric car?
- hope /HOHP/
- help /HELP/
- high /HAHY/
- customer /KUHS-tuh-mer/
- idea /ahy-DEE-uh/
[verb] – to want something to happen or to be true, and usually have a good reason to think that it might
I hope she says yes to our date.
[verb] – to make it possible or easier for someone to do something, by doing part of the work yourself or by providing advice, money, support, etc
How can she help him?
[adjective] – greater than the usual level or amount
I got a high grade in our math class.
[noun] – a person who buys goods or a service
He is a customer of that store.
[noun] – a suggestion or plan for doing something
Let us do my idea for the project.
True or False:
- General Motors (GM) showed the all-electric Chevrolet Blazer EV on Monday.
- The Chevrolet Blazer EV will go on sale in 2024.
- The vice chairman of Chevrolet is Mary Barra.
- Martha Ibarra is the chairman of General Motors.
- Tesla and Chevrolet are the same.
Fill in the blanks:
- The _______ bought something. With that, the store gained money.
- I want to _______ you. I do not want to see you have a hard time.
- We _______ good things will happen. We don’t like bad things.
- Her _______ is good. We should open the door when people arrive.
- He got a _______ score in his English class. This is really not normal for him.