- What is your favorite brand of car, and why do you like it the most?
- Do you like electric cars? Why or why not?
- confidence /KON-fi-duhns/
- global /GLOH-buhl/
- statement /STEYT-muhnt/
- volume /VOL-yoom/
- version /VUR-zhuhn/
[noun] – the quality of being certain of your abilities or of having trust in people, plans, or the future
I have confidence in her abilities.
[adjective] – relating to the whole world
The global pandemic never ends.
[noun] – something that someone says or writes officially, or an action done to express an opinion
Her statement made people think about their own lives.
[noun] – the number or amount of something in general
The volume of people on the street caused the slow traffic.
[noun] – a particular form of something that is slightly different from other forms of the same thing
A new version of the item arrives.
On the inside, there is a lot of confidence. Scott Bell, Global Vice President of Chevrolet, says that the Blazer will make a big statement and show how GM can get into high-volume markets. Not much was known about the Blazer EV and its many models. But enough was said for customers to have a pretty good idea of what to expect by this time next year. There will be five versions of the Blazer EV when it comes out: the 1LT, the 2LT, the RS, the SS, and the Police Pursuit, which is a first for the company.
- What is the starting price of the mentioned sports utility vehicle by General Motors?
- Who is the global vice president of Chevrolet?
- How many versions will the mentioned sports utility vehicle from General Motors have?
- What vehicle was shown by General Motors on a Monday night?
- Who is the chairman of General Motors?
- Have you driven a sports utility vehicle already? If so, how was the experience? If not, what can you do to drive one?
- Do you own an electric vehicle? If so, how do you maintain it? If not, what can you do to get one?
- How will you promote sports utility vehicles if you own a car company?
- Do you think electric cars are better than gas-fueled cars?
- How can you explain to people the advantages of electric cars?