- Have schools resumed in your country? Could you tell me about it?
- What are your concerns regarding the reopening of classes during the COVID-19 pandemic? Could you tell me about it?
- spread /spred/
- enact /en-AKT/
- schedule /SKEJ-ool/
- media /MEE-dee-uh/
- initially /ih-NISH-uh-lee/
[noun] – the development or growth of something so that it covers a larger area or affects a larger number of people
It is concerning how quickly the spread of the disease has been in recent years.
[verb] – to put something into action, especially to make something law
Under a new law, universities must enact smoke-free policies on their campuses.
[noun] – a list of planned activities or things to be done showing the times or dates when they are intended to happen or be done
Let me look over my schedule.
[noun] – the internet, newspapers, magazines, television, etc., considered as a group
The problem has been talked about in the media.
[adverb] – at the beginning
Stan initially wanted to go to medical school.
The students also need to learn new rules now that they are in class. While focusing solely on their teacher, many of the students were diligently copying the class schedule into their notebooks. Nearly half of all schools in the Philippines have this situation. There was a lot of information about the safest bus routes for kids to use to arrive at school, as well as beautiful pictures of happy little kids running through the gates in brand-new uniforms on the local media stations. About 46% of students started five days of in-person instruction on August 22; the remaining students will initially continue taking some classes online.
- Who signed the DepEd Order No. 034 series of 2022?
- Who is Sara Z. Duterte?
- What was described in the article that some students have never done?
- How many students across the country took their classes online for two years?
- How many students started five days of in-person instruction on August 22?
- When you were younger, how did you usually feel on the first day of school? Could you tell me about it?
- What are the usual scenarios on the first day of classes in your country? Could you tell me about it?
- If you were to choose between online and face-to-face classes, which would you choose and why?
- Do you agree that all students are delighted to go back to school?
- Why do you think only 46% of students began the face-to-face classes?