- What type of food do you not like eating?
- Do you think you eat enough healthy food? Please tell me more about it.
- conduct /kuhn-DUHKT/
- market /MAHR-kit/
- clearance /KLEER-uhns/
- potential /puh-TEN-shuhl/
- milestone /MAHYL-stohn/
[verb] – to organize and perform a particular activity
Scientists in New York conducted the experiments.
[verb] – to offer products for sale to buyers
If we can figure out the best way to market it, the product will be successful.
[noun] – official permission for something or the state of having satisfied the official conditions of something
For this position, you must obtain a security clearance.
[noun] – possible when the necessary conditions exist
The book has strong potential to be a bestseller.
[noun] – an important event in the development or history of something or in someone’s life
A milestone in human history was the creation of the computer.
Numerous growing food companies are creating similar products that have the potential to significantly cut water and carbon emissions while also creating more room for natural habitats. Eating these foods, according to scientists, might lower environmental pressures by more than 80% when compared to the typical European diet. According to forecasts, the global meat market will be increasingly dominated by cultured meat products. The FDA’s approval of Upside Foods was, according to Ernst van Orsouw, CEO of Scottish food technology business Roslin Technologies, a “huge milestone” for the industry. He continued by saying that this move will encourage more investment and innovation in the field of cultured foods.
- What company created the cell-cultured chickens?
- Where were the cell-cultured chickens created?
- How did Uma Valeti describe the announcement?
- What is the environmental benefit of eating cultivated food, according to experts?
- What did the forecasts say about the global meat market?
- What kinds of meat, vegetables, and fruits do you purchase at the grocery store?
- What are your thoughts on processed, frozen, and canned food?
- Would you try cell-cultured neat? Why or why not?
- Should more food enterprises invest in cultivated food?
- Do you agree that cultivated food can help the environment? Please share your thoughts.