- What is one skill you are proud of? Please tell me more about it.
- If given the chance, what kind of business would you like to have? Why?
- seminar /SEM-uh-nahr/
- offer /OF-er/
- professional /pruh-FESH-uh-nl/
- range /reynj/
- budget /BUHJ-it/
[noun] – an occasion when a teacher or expert and a group of people meet to study and discuss something
He received an invitation to a seminar in Paris.
[verb] – to provide or supply something
Career counselors offer advice to all students.
[adjective] – related to work that needs a high level of education or special training
Before doing this, you should seek professional advice.
[noun] – a set of similar things
We provide a wide range of essential oils and perfumes.
[noun] – a plan to show how much money a person or organization will earn and how much they will need or be able to spend
The company has created a budget for the next fiscal year.
The five free sessions, which begin at the end of January and last through February, are being offered in response to the current cost-of-living issue, the weak economy, and previous COVID-19 lockdowns. These factors made it challenging for many individuals to start or run businesses. Business experts would attend the meetings and offer assistance either during or after them, according to the Local Democracy Reporting Service. After March, business organizations predict that government aid with their energy bills will be cut in half when the current package of support expires. Chancellor Jeremy Hunt informed business groups on January 4 that the help will be at a “lower level” in order to protect the state’s budget from changing energy prices.
- Who has offered free seminars to small business owners?
- How would the seminars help the small business owners?
- How many free sessions will be given to small business owners in Doncaster?
- How long will the free sessions last?
- Based on the article, why were the masterclasses being offered?
- Have you taken any masterclasses? If so, please tell me more about it. If not, what masterclass would you like to take, and why?
- What existing skill would you like to improve?
- If you were a small business owner, would you take the masterclasses? Why or why not?
- Should business owners be required to take masterclasses?
- What are the advantages of taking masterclasses?