- Are there common uses for computer chips in technology?
- Do you know anything about the M3 chip?
- introduce /in-truh-DOOS/
- performance /per-FAWR-muhns/
- demanding /dih-MAN-ding/
- display /dih-SPLEY/
- design /dih-ZAHYN/
[verb] – to present or bring something new or unfamiliar to people
Let me introduce you to my friend.
[noun] – the way in which something functions or the results achieved, often in terms of how well a task is completed
The car’s performance on the test track was disappointing.
[adjective] – requiring a lot of effort, skill, or time to be successfully completed
Her job is very demanding, and it often requires long hours of work.
[noun] – refers to the screens or monitors of computers
The computer’s display shows colorful pictures and text, making it easy to read and play games.
[noun] – the plan or pattern of something, often related to its appearance and functionality
The design of the new building is modern and unique.
True or False:
- The new MacBook Pro models do not run on the M3 chip.
- The laptops running on the M3 chip offer longer battery life.
- The 14-inch and 16-inch models have the same display features.
- The 2023 iMac with the M3 chip is cheaper than the MacBook Pro.
- The iMac with the M3 chip is designed for performance and aesthetics.
Fill in the blanks:
- The company plans to ______ a new product next month.
- You can adjust the brightness of the ______ to make the screen more comfortable for your eyes.
- The athlete’s ______ in the race was outstanding.
- The interior ______ of the house includes a combination of vintage and contemporary elements.
- The teacher set a ______ assignment for the students.