- Are there any specific space exploration projects or missions that you’re curious to learn more about?
- Do you believe various countries and organizations explore outer space due to specific reasons?
- attempt /uh-TEMPT/
- trouble /TRUHB-uhl/
- smart /smahrt/
- prove /proov/
- effort /EF-ert/
[noun] – the act of trying to make or do something
Despite several attempts, she couldn’t solve the challenging puzzle.
[noun] – problems or difficulties
The car broke down on the way to the meeting, causing a lot of trouble for everyone.
[adjective] – Smart devices are ones that operate using computers
The smart thermostat in our house adjusts the temperature based on our preferences and the weather.
[verb] – to show a particular result after a period of time
The experiment was conducted to prove that the new drug effectively reduced the symptoms over a span of six months.
[noun] – physical or mental activity needed to achieve something
The success of his business was the result of years of dedicated effort and hard work.
True or False:
- Chandrayaan-3 is India’s first-ever attempt at exploring space beyond Earth’s orbit.
- The Chandrayaan-3 mission showcases India’s commitment to space exploration and scientific advancements.
- Chandrayaan-3 is based on the same design and technology as Chandrayaan-2, without any modifications.
- The primary goal of Chandrayaan-3 is to softly land a small vehicle on the moon’s surface.
- The excitement surrounding Chandrayaan-3 is solely due to its potential economic benefits for India’s space industry.
Fill in the blanks:
- He’s been having __________ sleeping lately due to stress and anxiety.
- The team made an ambitious __________ to break the world record for the longest marathon.
- The scientific study aimed to __________ the hypothesis by collecting data and conducting rigorous experiments.
- She put a lot of __________ into preparing for the exam, and her high score reflected her dedication.
- The new __________ refrigerator can connect to the internet and help you create shopping lists based on what’s inside.