- What comes to mind when you think about space exploration?
- What do you think are some of the key reasons that drive countries and organizations to explore outer space?
- significant /sig-NIF-i-kuhnt/
- phase /feyz/
- renewed /ri-NOOD/
- precise /pri-SAHYS/
- spirit /SPIR-it/
[adjective] – important or noticeable
The discovery of a new species in the rainforest is a significant contribution to our understanding of biodiversity.
[noun] – any stage in a series of events or in a process of development
The construction of the new skyscraper is entering its final phase, with only the interior finishing and landscaping left to complete.
[adjective] – happening again after having stopped for a period of time
After a few years of inactivity, the club’s renewed interest in community service led to impactful projects that benefited the local neighborhood.
[adjective] – exact and accurate
The instructions were so precise that he was able to assemble the intricate model without any difficulty.
[noun] – a particular way of thinking, feeling, or behaving, especially a way that is typical of a particular group of people, an activity, a time, or a place
Her unwavering spirit of adventure led her to climb mountains, explore jungles, and travel to the farthest corners of the globe.
By integrating cutting-edge technology, the Chandrayaan-3 mission aims to demonstrate India’s proficiency in achieving precise landings on celestial bodies. Beyond national pride, this mission holds international significance, highlighting India’s growing influence in the field of space exploration. It underscores India’s unwavering commitment to advancing scientific knowledge and overcoming challenges. Chandrayaan-3 embodies India’s exploration spirit and its dedication to contributing to humanity’s understanding of the universe. As India prepares to embark on this mission, it reaffirms the collaborative and inventive nature of space science. With global anticipation building, the Chandrayaan-3 mission underscores India’s dedication to forging ahead in space exploration and striving for remarkable accomplishments that resonate worldwide.
- What is the purpose of India’s upcoming Chandrayaan-3 mission?
- Why is the Chandrayaan-3 mission significant for India and the global scientific community?
- What challenges did the previous Chandrayaan-2 mission face?
- How is the Chandrayaan-3 mission different from its predecessor?
- What steps has the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) taken to improve the chances of success for the Chandrayaan-3 mission?
- Have you ever excitedly followed a space mission’s progress, like India’s Chandrayaan-3? If yes, what parts of the mission caught your attention? If not, what space topics or activities interest you?
- India is determined to explore the moon, even after facing challenges before. Can you relate this persistence to your own experiences or goals?
- Do you think successful space missions, like Chandrayaan-3, help make science and innovation better?
- How might the things learned from problems during Chandrayaan-2 shape India’s future moon exploration? Could this help other countries too?
- Space exploration is important worldwide. How do you think countries working together helps science and technology move forward?