- Do you like visiting cafes and restaurants? Why or why not?
- Do you think anime themed cafes and restaurants are famous in Japan? Please explain your answer.
- transport /trans-PAWRT/
- reality /ree-AL-i-tee/
- vast /vahst/
- design /dih-ZAHYN/
- beverage /BEV-er-ij/
- tasty /TEY-stee/
[verb] the act of taking you to a different time or place, making you feel as if you were in it
The film transports you back to how New York City was back in the 1950s.
[noun] the state of things as they are, rather than as they are imagined to be
He could not believe it when his dream became a reality.
[adjective] extremely large
A vast majority of musicians played together for the event.
[noun] a plan or drawing
The toy’s design is based on the most popular anime in Japan.
[noun] a drink of any type
She bought him his favorite beverage last night.
[adjective] producing a pleasant flavor and feeling in the mouth when eaten
It was so tasty that she fell asleep while eating it.
The structure is black and white from the cafe’s front down to its floors, tables, and seats. All the furniture inside have a sketch line style and with its monochrome inside plan, it can mislead anybody’s eyes. While the vast majority of the stuff inside the cafe are of pure misdirection, a few works of art are simply wall drawings.
A wide variety of bubble teas such as pineapple, blueberry, tomato, and mango flavor are sold in the cafe. Additional menus are Patbingsu, a Korean-style shave ice dessert, coffees, pies, and tapioca teas, which are mainstream in Japan these days. Due to the cafe’s design, the colorful food and beverage will be the primary feature of one’s table.
Customers come to visit 2D Cafe not just to wonder about the inside plan but to appreciate some tasty desserts. In the event that you ever become weary of the three-dimensional world, you can simply visit this peculiar cafe to unwind.
- According to the article, what is famous in Japan?
- Where is the new 2D Cafe located?
- What are the kinds of bubble tea that are served at 2D Cafe?
- What is the mainstream beverage in Japan these days based on the article?
- According to the passage, why do customers visit 2D Cafe?
- What do you think about Japan’s anime themed cafes? Please explain your answer.
- Do you think people prefer to visit a normal cafe than a themed cafe? Please explain your answer.
- Do you think people prefer drinking tea or coffee? Please explain your answer.
- Do you think it’s good that tapioca tea is mainstream in Japan? Please explain your answer.
- Do you think bubble teas are still going to be popular in the future? Why or why not?