- Do you have a pet?
- Do you want to be a veterinary student?
- group /groop/
- collect /kuh-LEKT/
- information /in-fer-MEY-shuhn/
- disease /dih-ZEEZ/
- service /SUR-vis/
[noun] a number of people or things that are put together or considered as a unit
The students will have a group project.
[verb] to get and keep things of one type such as stamps or coins as a hobby
He wants to collect books for his brother.
[noun] facts about a situation, person, event, etc.
Kindly collect more information about our seminar next week.
[noun] illness of people, animals, plants, caused by infection
She can’t go to school because she has a disease.
[noun] work done or help provided, esp. For the public or for a person or an organization
The doctors will give free service to the senior citizens during holidays.
True or False:
- Yamadai nyanko daisakusen wants to help stray cats.
- Veterinary students help the group to gather blood samples from stray felines.
- The group coordinated with another organization in Tokyo.
- The institution studies the possibility of conducting medical services for stray cats in university.
- The crowdfunding event will run until 11 p.m. on March 14.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- I saw a ______ of men walking on the street.
- The treasurer has to ______ money for their project.
- The volunteers will get more __________ for the children’s feeding program.
- Niko has to stay at the hospital because of his ________.
- Their company provides good ______for their customers.