- Do you watch the Olympic games?
- Do you play any sports?
- worried /WUR-eed/
- control /kuhn-TROHL/
- difficult /DIF-i-kuhlt/
- medicine /MED-uh-sin/
- soon /soon/
[adjective] unhappy because you are thinking about problems or unpleasant things that might happen
He is worried about his friend who has a fever.
[verb] to order, limit, or rule something, or someone’s actions or behavior
They cannot control the number of people who want to travel.
[adjective] not easy or simple; hard to do or to understand
It will be difficult to travel alone.
[noun] treatment for illness or injury
They are trying to make medicines using coconut oil.
[adverb] In or within a short time
They promise to meet soon.
True or False:
- Sebastian Coe is the president of the Asian Games.
- President Sebastian Coe is worried about the Tokyo Olympics.
- The Tokyo Games will be in summer 2020.
- It is easy to move the Olympics.
- Ceo said their ambition is to get the athletes back into the games.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- They will go to Tokyo ________.
- It’s ________ to study other languages.
- Miyaka is ________ not to be on time in her first class.
- Rolly can ________ his temper.
- Alex always takes a ________ for headaches.