- Do you like traveling?
- Do you buy souvenirs when you travel to other places?
- take /teyk/
- tour /toor/
- between /bih-TWEEN/
- at least /at LEEST/
- online /ON-LAHYN/
[noun] – to need a long time
It takes time to heal a broken trust.
[noun] – a visit to a place or area, especially one during which you look around the place or area and learn about it
I won a tour in Paris.
[preposition] – in or into the space that separates two places, people, or objects
A secret between more than two is no secret.
[phrasal adverb] – used to emphasize that something is good in a bad situation
It will take at least 20 years to recover from bankruptcy.
[adverb] – bought, done, or used on the internet
You may have a reservation online in advance.
True or False:
- The global tourism industry could easily go to normal again.
- Some hotels and airlines will continue their normal cleaning process as before.
- Casinos will sanitize dice, provide fewer seats, and put an idle slot machine between players.
- Governments in some countries are helping hotel workers.
- A businessman from Bali, Indonesia, remained optimistic by promoting his business online.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- I like ordering _____.
- People should leave one space _____ each other.
- This project won’t _____ long.
- You have _____ 50% discount on this purchase.
- The kids _____ around the museum.