- Do you always go outside?
- Does smoke pollute the air?
- locate /LOH-keyt/
- believe /bih-LEEV/
- safe /seyf/
- describe /dih-SKRAHYB/
- difference /DIF-er-uhns/
[verb] — to be in a particular place
Their office is located inside the mall.
[verb] — to think that something is true, correct, or real
Miracles are to those who believe in them.
[adjective] — not in danger or likely to be harmed
I want to make sure that all of the people here in this building are safe.
[verb] — to say or write what someone or something is like
Please describe to the court exactly what you saw.
[noun] — the way in which two or more things which you are comparing are not the same
I can’t tell the difference between the two books.
True or False:
- Researchers and scientists from Colorado State University believe that the air on the Southern Ocean remains unsafe by humans and dust from the continents of the world.
- Experts say that they found the world’s cleanest air, located in the Southern Ocean of Antarctica.
- They investigated the air components and its origin using the bacteria as a diagnostic tool to describe the properties of the lower atmosphere.
- Aerosols from distant landmasses and human activities were not moving south and into the air.
- The researchers also check the composition of airborne microbes, going to the south Antarctic ice border from Lismore, Australia.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- I need you to ______ in me.
- Words cannot ______ the horror I experienced.
- In some cities, you don’t feel ______ going out alone at night.
- I can’t tell the ______ between them.
- The young man could not ______ his lost pen.