© Liu Zhongjun via CNN
- Do you like traveling?
- Have you traveled to other cities in Japan?
- believe /bih-LEEV/
- busy /BIZ-ee/
- realize /REE-uh-lahyz /
- achievement /uh-CHEEV-muhnt/
[verb] – to think that something is true, correct, or real
Her husband always believes in what she says.
[adjective] – If you are busy, you are working hard, or giving your attention to a particular thing
The woman has been busy these past few weeks because of the project.
[verb] – to understand a situation, sometimes suddenly
The children haven’t realized the benefits of exercise in our life.
[noun] – something very good and difficult that you have succeeded in doing
He considered his achievement as a prize for his hard work.
[noun] – facts about a situation, person, event, etc
The information that was gathered by police helped in solving the crime.
True or False:
- Chinese people would take a break to remember Christmas day in October.
- Life in China became worse these days.
- Based on the information, there would be 550 million domestic trips this year.
- The three-day vacation was the first important holiday after the increase of coronavirus cases.
- Celebrating the Golden Week is a great move to improve its economy.
Fill in the blanks:
- He became successful because a lot of people _____ in him.
- His greatest _____ was when he passed the university exam.
- The _____ that was used to solve the crime was from the man.
- She _____ that drinking lots of water has many benefits.
- The doctors are too _____ nowadays.