- When do you usually use headphones?
- What kind of headphones do you prefer to use?
- attempt /uh-TEMPT/
- device /dih-VAHYS/
- power /POU-er/
- within /with-IN/
- automatically /aw-tuh-MAT-ik-lee/
[verb] – to try to do something, especially something difficult
He attempted a joke, but no one laughed.
[noun] – an object or machine that has been invented for a particular purpose
The people used a special device for finding people trapped in collapsed buildings.
[verb] – to provide a machine with energy and the ability to operate
Buses and trucks are usually powered by diesel engines.
[adverb] – inside or not further than an area or period of time
The tickets should reach you within the week
[adverb] – if a machine or device does something automatically, it does it independently, without human control
The clock automatically readjusts when you enter a new time zone.
The AirPods Max step that up a bit with spatial audio — using the built-in accelerometer and gyroscope in tandem with the gyroscope and accelerometer in an iPhone or iPad. For sound and regular listening, they have Adaptive EQ, which automatically adjusts the low and mid frequencies of music by some technological magic for a more pleasing, more immersive sound. The $249.99 AirPods Pro have fascinated most tech review sites, and the AirPods Max garnered the nearly the same reaction. That is combined with powerful noise cancellation and a clarity mode.
- How much is the Airpods Max?
- What is Sony’s WH-1000XM4s?
- What does the Adaptive EQ do?
- How much does the Air Pods Pro cost?
- When were the Airpods Max released?
- What can you say about AirPods Max’s price?
- Do you like these headphones? Why?
- Please tell me about the latest gadget you bought.
- Have you bought a gadget like Airpods Max? Tell me about it.
- What gadgets would you like to buy now? Why?