© Reuters via CNN
- What do you usually do before examinations?
- Have you ever been sick before an examination? If yes, please tell me more about it. If no, what do you do to stay healthy?
- ahead /uh-HED/
- placement /PLEYS-muhnt/
- undecided /uhn-di-SAHY-did/
- high-risk /hahy-risk/
- restore /ri-STAWR/
[adverb] – earlier than or before someone or something
The team finished their tasks ahead of the deadlines.
[noun] – the rank someone or something has when compared to others
John’s placement in class will depend on his exam scores.
[adjective] – not having made a decision or judgment about something
She’s still undecided what major to take in the university.
[adjective] – involving a greater than usual amount of risk
High-risk patients must get flu shots immediately.
[verb] – to return something or someone to an earlier condition or position, or to bring something back into existence
The doctor said it will take some time to restore his health.
Israel is the only country in the world that has the highest vaccination drive, vaccinating 10% of its population by the end of 2020. It started providing shots on December 19 and has since vaccinated a quarter of its total population as of today. The elderly and high-risk individuals were prioritized, but people over 40 can get vaccinated as well. Israel’s hope is to restore its economy by next month, February. “Other than rare exceptions, we are closing the sky hermetically to prevent the entry of the virus variants and also to ensure that we progress quickly with our vaccination campaign,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.
- How many percent of Israel’s population have been vaccinated against the coronavirus by the end of 2020?
- Can the university admission exams affect a student’s military placement?
- Are the teens being given vaccinations before or after their exams?
- Who are prioritized to be given the vaccine in Israel?
- By when does Israel’s government plan to restore the country’s economy?
- What is your opinion about vaccinating high school students before their examinations?
- Do you think Israel will be able to successfully vaccinate 100% of its population by the end of 2021?
- In your opinion, what are the benefits of vaccinating people quickly?
- On the other hand, what could be the disadvantages of vaccinating people quickly?
- Kindly share the situation of vaccination in your country.