- Do you have a smartwatch? If yes, please tell me more about it. If no, would you like to have one and why?
- What devices do you have?
- intend /in-TEND/
- feature /FEE-cher/
- run /ruhn/
- consumer /kuhn-SOO-mer/
- task /tahsk/
[verb] – to have as a plan or purpose
Our family intends to go to Australia next year.
[noun] – a typical quality or an important part of something
The latest software update has new interesting features.
[verb] – to (cause something to) operate
Old trains used to be run by steam.
[noun] – a person who buys goods or services for their own use
The company is quick to respond to consumer demands.
[verb] – to give someone a task
We were tasked to finish the materials by Friday.
The new smartwatch is Facebook’s effort to expand its consumer hardware, and the company has more than 6,000 employees working under its Reality Labs Division, tasked with experimental initiatives. The device will be included in Facebook’s list of other wearable devices such as the Oculus VR headsets and Portal video chat. The company is also working on branded Ray-Ban smart glasses that are scheduled to be available later this year and a research project for augmented reality (AR) glasses named Project Aria.
- When does Facebook plan to sell its new smartwatch?
- What features does Facebook’s Android-based smartwatch have?
- How many employees does Facebook have under its Reality Labs Division?
- Aside from the smartwatch, what other device is Facebook currently working on?
- What is Project Aria?
- What is your opinion about Facebook’s efforts in expanding its consumer hardware?
- Do you think many people will buy Facebook’s smartwatch? Why or why not?
- What new gadgets or devices do you want to have? Please tell me more about them.
- For you, what is the greatest invention of all time and why?
- How do you think technology will affect our future?