- confer /kuhn-FUR/
- evolve /ih-VOLV/
- progress /pruh-GRES/
- criterion /krahy-TEER-ee-uhn/
- urge /urj/
[verb] – to give an honor, official title, or ability to someone
The country is conferred the largest in Asia.
[verb] – to develop gradually, or to cause something or someone to develop gradually
Televisions continue to evolve into digital ones capable of showing several pictures simultaneously.
[verb] – to continue gradually
Please consult with your doctor immediately if the symptoms progress.
[noun] – a standard by which you judge, decide about, or deal with something
The organization has prepared certain criteria for the national competition.
[verb] – to strongly advise or try to persuade someone to do a particular thing
The health department urges citizens to strictly follow health protocols.
Meanwhile, travel locations such as Bermuda, Canada, Germany, and Moldova also moved up to Level 3 from Level 2. Bahrain, Indonesia, Namibia, Oman, Rwanda, and Zimbabwe dropped from Level 4. In its broader travel guidance, CDC urges unvaccinated travelers to avoid nonessential travels to high-risk locations.
- Does your country allow tourists from other countries in this time of pandemic?
- Have you ever been in a difficult situation while traveling? Please share something about it.
- Would you be willing to get fully vaccinated in order to travel to other countries? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, is getting fully vaccinated a significant protocol in traveling?
- What do you think are the possible risks of nonessential travel?