- What do you think of renewable energy?
- Could tell me some of the benefits of using renewable energy?
- production /pruh-DUHK-shuhn/
- headquarters /HED-kwawr-terz/
- schedule /SKEJ-ool/
- efficiency /ih-FISH-uhn-see/
- contemporary /kuhn-TEM-puh-rer-ee/
[noun] – the amount of something that is made or grown by a country or a company
Wheat production has increased over time.
[noun] – the main offices of an organization such as the army, the police, or a business company
The company’s headquarters is in China.
[noun] – a list of planned activities or things to be done showing the times or dates when they are intended to happen or be done
Everything went according to schedule.
[noun] – the good use of time and energy in a way that does not waste any
The efficiency of their public services is what makes their society so outstanding.
[adjective] – existing or happening now
The drama has a contemporary feel to it even though it was written hundreds of years ago.
According to Amazon, it was the company’s first operational renewable energy effort in the United Kingdom. “Amazon is on target to power our companies entirely with renewable energy by 2025, five years ahead of schedule,” said John Boumphrey, UK manager. Investing in sustainable energy and aiming to increase efficiency across all of our operations is just one of the many initiatives we’re doing as part of The Climate Pledge to achieve our goal of being carbon-neutral by 2040.” Onshore wind is one of the most cost-effective forms of large-scale power generation, and it will play a key role in Scotland’s future energy mix as we get closer to a net-zero economy. Separately, the Scottish government has declared that, as part of its goals to boost onshore wind generation by 2030, it strongly supports the renovation of existing wind farms with more contemporary turbines.
- How much percent of ScottishPower Renewables’ production will be used by Amazon to power its data centers?
- What company is now receiving green electricity from a new Scottish wind farm?
- What does Amazon target to do in 2025?
- What does Amazon target to be in 2040?
- Who strongly supports the renovation of existing wind farms with more contemporary turbines?
- When does your country target to become carbon-neutral? Please elaborate on your answer.
- Have you already seen a wind farm? What can you say about it?
- If you were a businessman, would you like your business to be powered by a wind farm? Why or why not?
- Do you support the upgrade of existing wind farms with more modern turbines as part of ambitions to increase onshore wind power by 2030?
- What do you think of using renewable energy? Please elaborate on your answer.