- toddler /TOD-ler/
- enhance /en-HANS/
- weaning /ween-ING/
- picky /PIK-ee/
- follower /FOL-oh-er/
[noun] – a young child, especially one who is learning or has recently learned to walk
Summers seemed to last forever when I was a toddler.
[verb] – to improve the quality, amount, or strength of something
The pictures can then be enhanced on a pc.
[noun] – the act or process of causing a baby or young animal to stop feeding on its mother’s milk and to start eating other food
Early weaning from breast milk is more convenient for many women.
[adjective] – someone who is picky is very careful about choosing only what they like
The children are such picky eaters.
[noun] – (social media) a person who subscribes to your account in order to receive your updates
He has one million followers on his Instagram.
But how could she enhance her profile and bring her work to the attention of parents all across the world? She used Instagram to document her process of feeding and weaning her three children with the support of a licensed dietitian. Ms. Best immediately gained a big following after sharing videos of her twins tasting various foods as well as advice on how to deal with picky eaters.
“There was no business plan. I had zero investors,” she says. “But when I started putting it out in the world, I got a lot of real-time feedback from mums.” Fast forward to March 2020, when she launched her app and website Solid Starts, which contains the free food database First Foods, on the eve of the global pandemic. Solid Starts had a million Instagram followers by October 2021.
- What kinds of photos/videos do you post on your social media account? Please tell me more about it.
- Do you know any social media influencers? Could you tell me more about them?
- If you had something to share that is beneficial to the world, what would it be? Please elaborate on your answer.
- Do you agree that Best’s Wikipedia of Baby Food is a great idea?
- What do you think of Best’s Wikipedia of Baby Food? Please explain your answer.