©Studio Ghibli via CNN
- What activities do you usually do during the fall season?
- Who is your favorite Ghibli character? What is the best thing about this character?
- emotion /ih-MOH-shuhn /
- divide /dih-VAHYD/
- recreation /rek-ree-EY-shuhn/
- admission /ad-MISH-uhn/
- eager /EE-ger/
[noun] – a strong feeling such as love or anger, or strong feelings in general
Christmas brings out many different emotions.
[verb] – to (cause to) separate into parts or groups
Miss Sheena divided the class into three groups.
[noun] – the act of making something exist or happen again
I finally saw a recreation of the pumpkin carriage from Cinderella!
[noun] – permission to enter a place
Admission to the museum’s opening will be by invitation only.
[adjective] – wanting very much to do or have something, especially something interesting or enjoyable
Mina is eager to learn French.
The long-awaited park is not your typical theme park as it does not have any heart-stopping rides. What it offers are beautiful attractions that connect to visitors’ emotions. According to Studio Ghibli, it is divided into three huge areas where you can “take a stroll, feel the wind, and discover the wonders.” The main area is Ghibli’s Grand Warehouse which brings to life The Robot Soldier from “Castle in the Sky” and the Cat Bus from “Totoro.” The second area, “Hill of Youth,” features the antique shop from “Whisper of the Heart.” And the third is Dondoko Forest with a full recreation of Satsuki and Mei’s house from “My Neighbor Totoro.” Two more areas featuring the Mononoko Village from “Princess Mononoke” and some parts from “Howl’s Moving Castle” are going to open after 2023.
As for the cost of admission and whether you can purchase Kiki’s broom, eager fans can only stay tuned for answers. Studio Ghibli regularly posts updates on its official Twitter account. Meanwhile, you can also binge-watch Miyazaki’s beloved films as you wait for fall to arrive.
- Where is the newest Ghibli park located?
- According to Studio Ghibli, what can you do in the three areas?
- What attractions can you find in the main area?
- What does the second area feature?
- What other attractions can fans expect to open after 2023?
- What is your earliest memory of watching a Ghibli film? Please elaborate.
- Which among the three areas of Ghibli park are you most excited to visit?
- If you were to build your own theme park, what would it be like? (State its name, location, and attractions.)
- Do you think theme parks are important for tourism?
- In your opinion, why are Ghibli films loved by fans of all ages?