- Do you prefer iced coffee to hot coffee? Why?
- What are some popular chocolate-flavored snacks in your country?
- addition /uh-DISH-uhn/
- expand /ik-SPAND/
- seasonal /SEE-zuh-nl/
- range /reynj/
- alternative /awl-TUR-nuh-tiv/
[noun] – something that has been added to something else
This painting is a great addition to the restaurant!
[verb] – to increase in size, number, or importance, or to make something increase in this way
The government needs to expand access to broadband internet.
[adjective] – relating to or happening during a particular period in the year
I would like to try all of Japan’s seasonal fruits!
[verb] – to have an upper and a lower limit in amount, number, etc.
The prices of the new product will range from $75-$110.
[noun] – something that is different from something else, especially from what is usual, and offering the possibility of choice
Almond milk is good alternative to dairy milk.
The coffee giant saw a 74% sales increase in iced coffees and Frappuccinos during the previous summer season. With this, the chain has expanded its cold brew offerings with seasonal flavors, such as Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew in the fall and an Irish Cream Cold Brew during the holidays. The new Chocolate Cream Cold Brew is available year-round across US stores. The price of a grande ranges from $4.45 to $4.75. Based on a report by Guggenheim Partners, many young customers see Starbucks’ cold coffee drinks as alternatives to soda and energy drinks.
- When did Starbucks launch its new drink?
- What was the inspiration behind Chocolate Cream Cold Brew?
- How much did the sales of iced coffees increase last summer?
- What is the price range of a grande Chocolate Cream Cold Brew?
- What did Guggenheim Partners’ report find?
- What drink reminds you of summer? Please tell me something about it.
- How popular is Starbucks in your country? Who are its main customers?
- If you could create a summer drink for Starbucks, what would it be like? (Tell me its name and ingredients.)
- Do you think Starbucks should release its new drink in all Asian countries?
- In your opinion, what makes Starbucks successful?