- How can you describe your favorite food?
- Why is your favorite food better than the meals you’ve tasted?
- quality /kwol-i-tee/
- ingredients /in-GREE-dee-uhnt/
- personality /pur-suh-NAL-i-tee/
- delicious /dih-LISH-uhs/
- spot /SPOT/
[noun] – how good or bad something is
Their products are of very high quality.
[noun] – a food that is used with other foods in the preparation of a particular dish
The list of ingredients included onions.
[noun] – the type of person you are, shown by the way you behave, feel, and think
She has a very warm personality.
[adjective] – having a very pleasant taste or smell
This sushi is delicious.
[noun] – a small, usually round area of colour that is differently coloured or lighter or darker than the surface around it
He had a spot on his shirt.
A Michelin Star is given to food establishments with great meals. They look at the quality of the ingredients, how well the flavors go together, how well the chef knows how to cook, how the chef’s personality comes through in the food, and, just as important, how consistent the food is over time and across the whole menu. Last June 21, the Michelin Guide Dubai 2022 came out. It lists 69 restaurants. Eleven food locations got Michelin stars, and 44 more were “selected by Michelin.” The guide covers 21 different types of snacks to show how different the meals are in a place where most people are from other countries. One Michelin star was given to nine restaurants, including the Japanese restaurant Hoseki, which only has nine seats, the Chinese restaurant Hakkasan, and the Portuguese restaurant Tasca.
This is great news for the big town of Dubai. It is well-known not only for its beautiful places but also for its delicious food spots. People need to visit the Middle Eastern location soon.
- How can you describe Michelin stars?
- What is the name of the Japanese restaurant that is mentioned in the article?
- What is the place that was first given Michelin stars?
- How many restaurants have received Michelin stars in the area that we are talking about?
- What is the place that has the tallest buildings?
- Have you cooked before? If yes, what are the foods you cooked? If not, what will you do to learn to cook?
- How can you describe the taste of your favorite food?
- If you are a chef, what will you do for your restaurant to be given a Michelin star?
- Do you think Michelin stars are necessary for a restaurant?
- How will you explain to people the good things about a restaurant having a Michelin star?