© PR Times via Live Japan
- How often do you eat sweets?
- What dessert is popular in your country? Please describe it.
- eager /EE-ger/
- property /PROP-er-tee/
- packaging /PAK-uh-jing/
- endearing /en-DEER-ing/
- head to (somewhere) /hed too/
[adjective] – wanting very much to do or have something, especially something interesting or enjoyable
The students in the class seem eager to learn.
[noun] – a quality in a substance or material, especially one that means that it can be used in a particular way
The medicinal properties of these herbs are still unknown.
[noun] – the materials in which objects are wrapped before being sold
Attractive packaging may improve product sales.
[adjective] – giving rise to love or esteem; charming
Her honesty is one of her most endearing points.
[phrasal verb] – to go to a destination
We plan to head to Kobe.
Enjoy all the cheese flavors and the energizing properties of milk with the cheesecake experience from All Hearts Co., Ltd. They are the perfect size when you want a small treat that won’t tempt you to consume a whole bucket of ice cream. But the cuteness overload doesn’t stop there. Even if you had no idea what these were, the packaging would likely catch your eye on any visit to FamilyMart. You come across a sweet cat requesting you to give it a piece of your delicious cheesecake. Its best quality might be the endearing name on the packaging: “にゃんともおいしいチーズケーキ” (nyan tomo oishii cheesecake). It’s a smart play on the Japanese terms “nan tomo oishii,” which means “very tasty,” and “nyan”, which translates to “meow”. It clearly indicates what’s inside!
They were put on the market on May 17, 2022, and at just 220 yen per serving, the price is shockingly affordable for such a sweet treat. It’s time to collect all of your loose 100 yen coins and head to the neighborhood FamilyMart for a purrfect snack!
- What company created Neko Neko Cheesecake?
- What can we see on the packaging of the cheesecake?
- What does “nyan tomo oishii cheesecake” mean?
- When were the cheesecakes put on sale?
- How much does one Neko Neko Cheesecake cost?
- Do you eat a snack whenever you are hungry, or do you prefer to wait until lunch or dinner? Please tell me more about it.
- What snack do you love to buy from convenience stores? Please describe its appearance and taste.
- If you were to make your own snack, what would it be and why?
- Have you tried the Neko Neko Cheesecake?
- Why are cute-looking snacks popular in Japan?