- How often do you watch videos on YouTube?
- What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
- advisory /ad-VAHY-zuh-ree/
- throughout /throo-OUT/
- varied /VAIR-eed/
- platform /PLAT-fawrm/
- establish /ih-STAB-lish/
[adjective] – relating to giving advice
He was chosen last month to serve on the advisory committee.
[adverb] – in every part, or during the whole period of time
People throughout the world were shocked by the news of the disaster.
[adjective] – having or showing many different types, or changing often
The school provides a fun and varied schedule of social events.
[noun] – a method of communication or entertainment, for example television, radio, or the internet
We are currently selling ads across different platforms, like internet phones and multiple parts of the newspaper.
[verb] – to start something that will last for a long time, or to create or set something in a particular way
They intend to establish teamwork between the medical and nursing staff.
Wojcicki, who joined Google roughly 25 years ago, was placed 16th among the original 20 employees. When she began using the internet video platform in 2014, it had recently exceeded one billion users. There are currently 2.5 billion users on it, and many YouTube producers, often known as YouTubers, have established successful businesses centered around their own channels. Wojcicki is the most well-known tech CEO to have just left a post after holding it for a long time. Her resignation follows that of Parag Agrawal, who quit his position as CEO of Twitter last year as part of a reorganization started by the new owner, Elon Musk.
- Who will become the new CEO of YouTube?
- Why did Susan Wojcicki step down from the position?
- What will be Wojcicki’s role throughout Google and Alphabet?
- When did Wojcicki join Google?
- How many users does YouTube currently have?
- What kind of videos do you usually watch on YouTube or other similar platforms?
- Do you use any other websites that are similar to YouTube? Please tell me more about it.
- If you had to pay to watch videos on YouTube, would you do so? Why or why not?
- Is nine years of service too long or too short?
- What are your expectations of YouTube’s new CEO?