- Do you like traveling?
- Is it common for you to make friends while traveling?
- recently /REE-suhnt-lee/
- experience /ik-SPEER-ee-uhns/
- blog /blawg/
- plan /plan/
- unexpected /uhn-ik-SPEK-tid /
[adverb] – not long ago, or at a time that started not long ago
I recently visited a beautiful beach resort and had a relaxing vacation.
[noun] – (the process of getting) knowledge or skill from doing, seeing, or feeling things
She had a life-changing experience while volunteering abroad.
[noun] – a regular record of your thoughts, opinions, or experiences that you put on the internet for other people to read
She writes a blog about her travel adventures.
[verb] – to think about and decide what you are going to do or how you are going to do something
She is currently planning her dream vacation to a tropical island.
[adjective] – not expected
An unexpected guest arrived at the party.
Fate brought them together again in Vietnam, and they had a wonderful time. They went on a fun motorbike adventure across Vietnam and made unforgettable memories. They met again in Thailand and realized their bond was strong. Even though Anna was going back home soon, Tom visited her in the Philippines. They lived together in Manila and had amazing experiences. They started a successful blog called Adventure in You and traveled to over 50 countries. Recently, they got engaged during a romantic hot air balloon ride in Turkey and are planning a wedding in Greece.
Anna and Tom love traveling together and trying new things. Their unexpected reunion in Vietnam was special, and they’re excited for more adventures in the future, making new memories along the way.
True or False:
- Anna and Tom started a successful blog called Adventure in You and traveled to over 50 countries.
- Anna is unemployed, while Tom is a recent graduate.
- The two had a boring experience living together in Manila.
- The two plan to get married in Greece.
- Only Tom loves traveling.
Fill in the blanks:
- She writes a popular ____ about healthy cooking and nutrition.
- They ____ to go hiking this weekend.
- She had a memorable _________ during her trip to the amusement park.
- She received an __________ gift from a friend.
- She ________ started a new job.