- Have you heard of the term “artificial intelligence” (AI) before?
- Do you use any smart devices like smartphones, computers, or voice assistants that seem to “understand” and respond to your commands?
- create /kree-EYT/
- industry /IN-duh-stree /
- experienced /ik-SPEER-ee-uhnst /
- expert /EK-spurt/
- knowledge /NOL-ij /
[verb] – to make something new or invent something
She created a beautiful painting using vibrant colors.
[noun] – the companies and activities involved in the process of producing goods for sale, especially in a factory or special area
The automotive industry is constantly evolving with new technologies and innovations.
[adjective] – having skill or knowledge because you have done something many times
The experienced chef effortlessly prepared a delicious three-course meal.
[noun] – a person with a high level of knowledge or skill relating to a particular subject or activity
The cybersecurity expert was called in to analyze the company’s data breach.
[noun] – understanding of or information about a subject that you get by experience or study, either known by one person or by people generally
Reading books and attending workshops can help expand your knowledge of various subjects.
True or False:
- Nvidia and Foxconn are working together to create “AI factories.”
- The main purpose of the advanced “AI factories” is to teach self-driving cars, robots, and smart language programs.
- The partnership between Nvidia and Foxconn is significant due to recent restrictions on sending AI chips to China.
- Foxconn is shifting its focus from making iPhones to becoming a global center for electric vehicle (EV) manufacturing.
- Foxconn is hiring experienced people and working with car experts to create innovative electric cars using their knowledge of consumer electronics.
Fill in the blanks:
- The professor shared his vast __________ of history with the eager students during the lecture.
- To excel in this field, you need to seek guidance from a financial __________ who understands the complexities of investments.
- The artist used her skills to __________ a beautiful mural on the city wall.
- The computer programmer was highly __________ in coding and software development.
- In the fashion __________, designers constantly strive to come up with new trends and styles.